FUNG Kin Wah, Franky
Fung Kin Wah, Franky is the partner of Sun Lawyers LLP.
His scope of services covers corporate, commercial and trust matters. He assists clients on commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, sale and purchase of shares and businesses, legal due diligence, shareholders’ agreements, and company secretarial practice.
For trust practice, he advises on registration and licensing of trust companies and family trust set up.
Various external organizations also engage Franky to conduct trainings, seminars, and contribute legal articles to LexisNexis, a legal research platform.
- INED Essentials Certificate, The Hong Kong Independent Non-Executive Director Association, 2019
- Diploma in International Trust Management, The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), 2017
- Certificate in International Trust Management, STEP, 2015
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, The University of Hong Kong, 2001
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Hong Kong, 2000
Admission as Solicitor
- Admitted in Hong Kong －2003
Other Professional Qualifications
- Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages
- Honorary Legal Advisor, General Agents and Managers Association of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Independent Non-Executive Director Association, Associate Member
- Third Vice President & Legal Advisor, Lions Club of Mount Davis Centennial
- English, Cantonese and Putonghua