Artemis obtained Juris Doctor and PCLL from City University of Hong Kong. She focuses her practice in commercial and corporate finance including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, pre-IPO assessment and compliance matters for listed companies and private companies as well as advising clients on the Securities and Futures Ordinance and the rules and codes of the Securities and Futures Commission.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, City University of Hong Kong, 2012
- Juris Doctor, City University of Hong Kong, 2011
- Bachelor of Social Sciences of Applied Social Studies (Honours), City University of Hong Kong, 2007
Admission as Solicitor
- Admitted in Hong Kong – 2014
- Honorary Legal Advisor, Sports Association for the Blind Darkness Fighters
- English, Cantonese and Putonghua